Request a FREE Quote
WANTED! Drivers for straight truck and tractor trailer delivery service. Local drivers haul industrial, office and household goods. Short haul drivers deliver household goods.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Percentage Short Haul
All drivers receive Federal Companies’ benefit package including:
- Late Model Equipment
- Mobility Opportunity
- Career Advancement
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license or CDL
- No DUI within the last six years
- No misdemeanor convictions within the last three years
- No felony convictions within the last eight years
- Ability to successfully pass a drug test and a DOT physical
Federal is multi-location company with branches in:
- Moline, IL
- Decatur, IL
- Champaign, IL
- Waukegan, IL
- Bloomington, IL
- Peoria, IL
- St. Louis, MO
- $.50 per mile empty/.94 per mile loaded. Our rate per mile is among the highest in the industry!
- $2,100 SIGN ON BONUS – $700 paid after 30 days.
- FUEL SURCHARGE – adjusted weekly based on national average fuel cost.
- NO START-UP FEES – No initial administrative cost when you sign on.
- QUALITY WEEKENDS AT HOME – Federal Logistics is a regional operation, so providing our drivers quality time at home with family and friends is something we pride ourselves on.
- WEEKLY SETTLEMENTS – Federal Companies’ stability is outstanding! Having been in business since 1913, it gives our drivers the peace of mind that every week there will be a check waiting for them.
- PERMITS – License provided at a reduced cost to you and permits provided at no charge.
- REFER A FRIEND – $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Household Goods Division
75% of Agents Hauling Revenue with potential to earn up to 80% or more.
With our bookings totaling almost $70 million we can provide self-haul in excess of 65%.
In-House Claims Management Our in-house Claims Manager reviews all claims and communicates with operators to resolve all claims issues.
Monthly Statements Federal Companies’ stability is outstanding! Having been in business since 1913, it gives our drivers the peace of mind that every month there will be a statement waiting for them.
In addition to our attractive compensation schedule, other benefits include:
- 35% Advance of Hauling Revenue on Day of Load
- Settlements within 72 hours
- Sharing the cost of Base Plates-Prorates-Permits-Fuel Taxes
- Centralized Dispatch of Multiple Branch Bookings
- Sign On and Referral Bonuses Available
- Independent Financing Options Available