Request a FREE Quote
What are your record storage needs? If you organization is like most, you have more paper than you know what to do with, your files are overflowing and you do not have enough time to spend tracking down the information that someone needs.
Federal Record Storage Company can help by offering a customized records storage and destruction service that can help you manage your date throughout its life cycle. With our online data management system, you can manage both your hard copy and electronic data.
From on-site destruction consoles to tape media storage and rotation services, Federal Record Storage Company can design and implement a records storage solution for you.
Our records storage services include:
- Retrieval and refilling of the document, file or carton level
- Fax, photocopy and imaging
- 24/7 access
- Pickup and delivery on a scheduled, rush or disaster response level
- Certified destruction service for your obsolete records
- Specifically-constructed, fireproof and environmentally-controlled facilities for tape media and other sensitive articles
Federal Companies’ goal is “To Be Customer Valuable” for every records storage need. At Federal Record Storage Company, we are your one-stop provider of full-service records storage and management services. Contact us today to find out how we can provide you a storage solution within our state-of-the-art facilities. To obtain a free document storage consultation, please fill out the form featured on this page.